General Merchandise Return Rules
- Returns of full-price and sale merchandise must be made within 30 days of your purchase or order date.
- Products must be unused, unworn and in good condition with the original hangtags and packaging attached. All original packaging must be completely intact.
- Shipping and handling costs, gift box costs and other charges are non-refundable.
- All clearance sales are final. They cannot be returned.
- If you choose to return or exchange your online purchase to the EGCC Bookstore, you must present the original packing slip or your online purchase receipt displayed during checkout. Without a receipt, you will be offered an exchange for the current selling price of the item.
- If you are returning or exchanging your store purchase in the EGCC Bookstore, you must present the original receipt displayed during checkout. Without a receipt, you will be offered an exchange for the current selling price of the item.
Damaged or Defective Merchandise
Receiving Credit for your Return
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your return. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax.
- Sorry, shipping and handling costs are non-refundable
Sales of textbooks have specific dated return guidelines which are:
- Returns with a receipt can be made within one week of class start date
- After that you will have 2 business days from purchase to return for a full refund.
- If you drop a course, returns with a receipt and registrars stamped drop slip can be made until the last day of the drop period. No exceptions will be made.
- New books that have been marked as well as sealed course packs that have been opened will not be refunded
Monday – Thursday
8:00am EST – 4:00pm EST
8:00am EST – 2:00pm EST